If You Change Your Mind
1. You have a legal right to cancel the Contract (subject to certain exceptions set out below) without giving any reason within 14 days of the day after you receive your order. This is the “Cancellation Period”.
2. You can cancel via post to GL7, Brixton Mall, 422 Brixton Road, London, SW9 7AY by e-mail to email@example.com. Keep evidence of having given notice of cancellation, such as an email receipt.
3. Return ordered items to us (by recorded delivery or courier) within 14 days to: GL7 Clothing, Brixton Mall, 422 Brixton Road, London, SW9 7AY
4. Unfortunately we are not responsible for any costs associated with returning the Goods to us.
5. The Goods must be returned unused and in good condition with the original packaging.
6. Within 14 days of receiving the returned Goods or proof of postage of the same. we will ordinarily refund the full purchase price. Please note that you can return some Goods but keep the rest of your order, if it’s not a set.
If Things Go Wrong (Faulty Goods)
7. The Goods that we supply are of satisfactory quality and are fit for the purpose for which Goods of that nature are commonly supplied.
8. If you return Goods to us for a reason other than if you change Your mind, we will inspect the Goods and either replace them or refund the full purchase price of the Goods if we accept that there is a manufacturing defect or other fault in the Goods. This is subject to you returning the Goods to us no later than 30 days after Your receipt of the Goods.
9. We will replace the Goods or refund You, provided that the defect or fault is not; caused by usual wear and tear, damage caused deliberately or accidentally, Your negligence or if You fail to follow the product instructions or if the Goods have been misused, altered or repaired without Our approval. Any refund will also include any delivery charges that You have paid and Your cost of returning the Goods to us. If We do not find any fault or defect, then Your cancellation and refund rights are limited to those set out in paragraph 8.1 above, although this does not affect Your statutory rights. Subject to paragraph 9 below, the remedy in this paragraph 8.11 represents Our entire liability to You for any claim in respect of the Goods that the law provides, in so far as We are permitted to limit Our liability to You.
10. If You believe that Goods have a defect then You should not make any further use of them before returning them to Us. Nothing in these Terms shall affect Your statutory rights. These are Your rights granted by law and which cannot be changed by Us.
11. Return the Goods to Us in an unused, reasonable condition to the returns address in paragraph 2. We will aim to process Your refund or replace the Goods as soon as possible, but will do so within 30 (thirty) days of You returning the Goods to Us. If You have paid using a credit or debit card and You choose to return Goods to one of Our stores, any refund or replacement due may be made at that time, except any delivery charge refunds which will be processed separately. We reserve the right to send any Goods that You claim are faulty to Our inspections team.
12. Whenever You return Goods to Us, either because You believe they are faulty or because You change Your mind, We ask that Goods are returned to Us by recorded delivery or courier so that You have proof of posting. We will not be responsible for Goods that are lost or damaged in the post. 15. Please note that exchanges aren't possible by post, if you would like to exchange your order, then please return to store within 28 (twenty-eight) days of the day after you receive Goods.